- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (I use Splenda)
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 5 cups coarsely chopped peaches or 5 cups nectarines (or a mixture of both, about 1 1/2 lbs)
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cup, level with a knife.
- Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (flour through eggs) in a blender, process until smooth.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Arrange peaaches or nectarines in a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour batter over fruit.
- Bake at 400f degrees for 35 minutes or until set.