1/3 Photos of Peach Omelette Souffle
This is really good! Doesn't taste like an omelette .. try it and you'll love it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peach and jam in a small bowl, set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, beat 1 teaspoon sugar with the egg yolks until pale and creamy (this takes a few minutes).
- 3In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- 4Pour egg yolks over it, fold gently.
- 5Heat a non-stick 7" skillet, spray with non-stick cooking spray; pour eggs into it.
- 6Cook for a few minutes until lightly browned, transfer to a broiler and continue cooking until top is browned; watch carefully!
- 7Fill with the peach mixture and fold, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Omelette Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.2
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-reduced peach jam