Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1 can peaches in light syrup
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 -5 drops yellow food coloring
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream, at room temp
- heat peaches with juice along with food color and corn starch in a sauce pan meanwhile make flat omelet.
- pour peaches over omelet.
- drizzle with sour cream.
- serve with bacon and slightly sweet corn bread.
This is very good! I didn't use any yellow food coloring. I didn't have any and I really did not see any reason to use it except to add color. It was pretty without it. I put shredded cheddar cheese in my omelet. I will be making this again. Thank for such a good recipe nzsailor.