Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my boyfriend's favorite pie. His mom always makes him one for Christmas. It is delicious!
- 1 shortbread pie crusts or 1 graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches
- With a handmixer, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, salt, milk and vanilla.
- Spread this mixture over the bottom of the pie crust.
- In small saucepan mix the rest of the sugar with the cornstarch.
- Add strawberries and lemon juice.
- Cook until thick.
- Spoon half of this mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Place the sliced peaches over this.
- Spoon the remainder of the strawberries over the peaches.
- Chill in the refridgerater.
A lovely, bright dessert.