Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy and tangy and so healthy. I like this to accompany a simple summer meal. Be sure to eat it quickly; it has a short "shelf life", plus the longer it sits, the hotter it gets! I DO mean hot!
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 cup chopped fresh peaches or 1 cup nectarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄2 serrano chili pepper, diced (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine mangoes, peaches or nectarines, garlic, ginger and basil.
- Mix in chilies and lime juice to taste.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.