Recipe by Hollyism
This recipe was given to me by a friend many years ago. It's a really yummy and creamy noodle pudding with just the right amount of sweetness... and the peaches make it perfect! I could eat the leftovers for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and for snacks in between!). Enjoy!
Top Review by petlover
Great! I needed a kugel recipe that would use peaches . I made this exactly as directed. I wasn't sure if the peaches were supposed to in juice or heavy syrup-I used heavy syrup since we like our peaches that way. I also used unsalted butter( wasnt sure) and then I added a bit of salt. Thanks Holly for the great recipe. I will definitely make again!
- 1 lb egg noodles, wide
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (29 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and diced
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles.
- Meanwhile, put sugar, vanilla, peaches, butter, and eggs together in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drain noodles. Add to mixture. Mix well.
- Spray 9" x 11" dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into dish and level. Cover with cinnamon.
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes.