1/1 Photo of Peach Mustard Pork Chops
These are a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork chops (1 1/2-inch thick)
- safflower oil or corn oil, for brushing
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Peach Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- 1Peach Mustard Barbecue Sauce:.
- 2Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Add the onion and garlic and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- 4Add the vinegar and boil until almost completely reduced and the mixture looks like wet sand, about 4 minutes.
- 5Whisk in both mustards and the jam or preserves.
- 6Simmer, whisking, until jam melts, about 1 minute.
- 7Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the bourbon and salt.
- 8Pork Chops:.
- 9Prepare an outdoor grill with a high heat for both direct and indirect grilling. Position a drip pan under the grate on the cooler side of the grill.
- 10Brush the pork chops on both sides with oil and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- 11Grill the chops over the heat until brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
- 12Move them to the cool side of the grill and brush with some of the Peach-Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- 13Cook the chops, covered, turning and basting with sauce every 5 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer inserted crosswise into the chops registers 140 degrees F, about 15 minutes more.
- 14Let rest for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Mustard Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 160.2 mg
- Sodium 878.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 43.7 g