This recipe was published in Southern Living. I'm posting it here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle tenderloins with salt and black pepper. Cook in hot oil in a large ovenproof skillet over high heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 2Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat; add shallot, and saute 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Remove from heat and stir in peach preserves, bourbon, mustard, and red pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, 1 minute or until preserves are melted. Pour over tenderloins.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 150 degrees. Transfer to a cutting board, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover loosely with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- 4Meanwhile, stir broth into reserved drippings and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Serve with sliced tenderloins.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (383 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 99.7 mg
- Sodium 2417.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 37.9 g