Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
BHG Dinnertime Express
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄3 cup peach nectar or 1⁄3 cup apricot nectar
- 1 lb cooked ham steak, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 small green peppers, cut crosswise into four rings each
- sweet red pepper, cut crosswise into four rings each
- For glaze, in a bowl combine brown sugar and mustard. Gradually whisk in nectar until smooth.
- To prevent ham from curling, make shallow cuts around the edge at 1-inch intervals. Brush one side of ham with glaze.
- Grill ham, glazed-side down, on a greased rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium-hot heat for 6 minutes. Turn ham. Add peaches and peppers.
- Brush ham, peaches, and peppers with glaze. Grill for 6 to 10 minutes more or until heated through, brushing occasionally with glaze.