Recipe by jean
These muffins are moist and the peach, vanilla, and cinnamon flavors go well together.
Top Review by Jenodini
The muffins were pretty good, they had a strange biscuit-like consistency. But I enjoyed them. They would be better if you added a crumb topping with something like brown sugar, cinnamon and maybe pecans. I would also put an exact amount of peaches in the recipe, because I only used 2 and it was great plenty.
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml peeled and finely chopped peach
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Batter will be thick.
- Fold in peaches.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.