Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These muffins are moist and the peach, vanilla, and cinnamon flavors go well together.
Make and share this Peach Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Batter will be thick.
- Fold in peaches.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
The muffins were pretty good, they had a strange biscuit-like consistency. But I enjoyed them. They would be better if you added a crumb topping with something like brown sugar, cinnamon and maybe pecans. I would also put an exact amount of peaches in the recipe, because I only used 2 and it was great plenty.
I halved this recipe and made it this evening using 2 peaches. It's good, but it could be better. I'll be adding some nuts next time, maybe some almonds(as I don't have pecans) and some brown sugar for topping too. I guess the quantity of cinnamon can be doubled to make it more 'cinnamony' :-)
I just finished making these lovely muffins and absolutely loved them. They turned out very moist and tender. Loved the combination of the peaches with the vanilla and cinnamon. I plan on making them again next week to take to a wedding showing. I know everyone will love them as much as I do. Thanks for sharing this winner, Jean.