Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These muffins are moist and the peach, vanilla, and cinnamon flavors go well together.
Make and share this Peach Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Batter will be thick.
- Fold in peaches.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
The muffins were pretty good, they had a strange biscuit-like consistency. But I enjoyed them. They would be better if you added a crumb topping with something like brown sugar, cinnamon and maybe pecans. I would also put an exact amount of peaches in the recipe, because I only used 2 and it was great plenty.
I halved this recipe and made it this evening using 2 peaches. It's good, but it could be better. I'll be adding some nuts next time, maybe some almonds(as I don't have pecans) and some brown sugar for topping too. I guess the quantity of cinnamon can be doubled to make it more 'cinnamony' :-)
I just finished making these lovely muffins and absolutely loved them. They turned out very moist and tender. Loved the combination of the peaches with the vanilla and cinnamon. I plan on making them again next week to take to a wedding showing. I know everyone will love them as much as I do. Thanks for sharing this winner, Jean.