These are very good with scrambled eggs. They'd probably be good with a cup of coffee too but I don't drink it.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add wet to dry, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in peaches.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups 2/3's full.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on tops.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Slide a knife around edges to make sure no peaches are stuck and remove from muffin cups.
- Let cool on wire racks.