1/3 Photos of Peach Muffins
These are very good with scrambled eggs. They'd probably be good with a cup of coffee too but I don't drink it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Mix wet ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
- 3Add wet to dry, stirring just until moistened.
- 4Fold in peaches.
- 5Spoon into greased muffin cups 2/3's full.
- 6Sprinkle brown sugar on tops.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- 8Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- 9Slide a knife around edges to make sure no peaches are stuck and remove from muffin cups.
- 10Let cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 270.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g