Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Frustrated that the Peach Moon recipe on pinterest linked to a restaurant's drink menu, maplespice.com set out to concoct the gorgeous, peachy, summery cocktail. This winner is what she came up with.
- 1 (330 ml) bottleoriginal blue moon beer
- 1 1⁄2 ounces peach schnapps
- 3 ounces no-pulp orange juice
- orange slice (to garnish)
- Pour the Blue Moon slowly into a large glass about halfway, add the schnapps and orange juice, give it a little stir then fill the glass with the remaining blue moon; stir again.
- Add a slice of orange to the glass for garnish.