Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mom made this for me and she got the recipe from BHG. I loved it and thought I would share it. If you like green tea, I think you will like this. Go mom!!!
- 473.18 ml water
- 5 bag green tea
- 340.19 g can peach nectar
- 118.29 ml fresh mint leaves, slightly crushed
- 44.37 ml sugar
- ice cube
- Bring water just to boiling in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat; add tea bags.
- Steep, covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Stir in nectar, mint, and sugar.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours (I chilled mine for 8 hours).
- Strain tea mixture; serve over ice.
i too left out sugar ,its great .dee
This was absolutley delicious! I omitted the sugar and it still tasted wonderful. Definitley a keeper! Thanks for sharing this recipe.