Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is great for brunch. From CookingLight
Top Review by mystico
Late review. I made this for Christmas 2014 and OMG was it a hit! Several people said it was the best mimosa they had EVER had. My only regret is that I did not double the recipe! People wanted more but I was out of ingredients!
- 2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2⁄3 cup grenadine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Brut champagne, chilled
- Combine nectar and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup into each of 10 champagne glasses.
- Add 1/3 cup orange juice mixture to each glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Serve immediately.