Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for brunch. From CookingLight
- 2 cups peach nectar, chilled
- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2⁄3 cup grenadine
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Brut champagne, chilled
- Combine nectar and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon grenadine syrup into each of 10 champagne glasses.
- Add 1/3 cup orange juice mixture to each glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Serve immediately.
Late review. I made this for Christmas 2014 and OMG was it a hit! Several people said it was the best mimosa they had EVER had. My only regret is that I did not double the recipe! People wanted more but I was out of ingredients!
Really good! I made this in a pitcher and used Spumante instead of Brut champagne, and added only 1/3 cup grenadine. I think I found the perfect mimosa! Thanks!
These were tasty but a bit too sweet. I'm not sure if it was cause we had small champagne glasses, so the ratio of grenadine to champagne was high. I think if we used wine glasses they would be a better ratio. So if you have small glasses use less grenadine would be my advice. Still great and the crowd was wowed by them. :)