Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
*From Weight Watchers-1996-Cut the Fat Cookbook* A quick zap in the microwave turns this melba into a hot sundae with oomph!
- 2 medium peaches
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups raspberries
- 2 teaspoons Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 2 cups nonfat sugar-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- Pare, halve and pit peaches; toss with lemon juice; set aside.
- In small bowl, crush half the raspberries; toss with splenda. If desired, microwave on High 1-1 1/2 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup frozen yogurt into each of 4 individual dessert dishes; spoon crushed raspberries evenly over each; cap with peach half; sprinkle with remaining whole raspberries. Serve immediately.