Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Wonderfully rich tasting concotion. Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Peach Melba Trifle recipe from Food.com.
- Put pudding mix into mixing bowl.
- Pour condensed milk into measuring cup, and stir in enough orange juice to make 2 cups of fluid. Whisk into pudding mix for 1 minute, then stir in rum flavoring.
- Fold in Cool Whip and set aside.
- In deep, straight sided bowl, begin to assemble trifle. Cover bottom of bowl with a layer of cake pieces and sprinkle them with orange juice.
- Spoon 1/3 of pudding mixture over cake, then scatter 1/3 of the frozen fruit over the pudding.
- Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with the pudding mixture. Garnish top of trifle with peaches and raspberries.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.