4 hrs 20 mins
Dragonfly AZ's Note:
Wonderfully rich tasting concotion. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put pudding mix into mixing bowl.
- 2Pour condensed milk into measuring cup, and stir in enough orange juice to make 2 cups of fluid. Whisk into pudding mix for 1 minute, then stir in rum flavoring.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip and set aside.
- 4In deep, straight sided bowl, begin to assemble trifle. Cover bottom of bowl with a layer of cake pieces and sprinkle them with orange juice.
- 5Spoon 1/3 of pudding mixture over cake, then scatter 1/3 of the frozen fruit over the pudding.
- 6Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with the pudding mixture. Garnish top of trifle with peaches and raspberries.
- 7Cover tightly and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.2
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 156.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 48.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: