Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious guilt free summer treat! From Prevention magazine.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (or low fat, or caramel)
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Place the raspberries and their syrup in a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a smooth puree.
- Pit and slice the peaches. Don't peel; the skin contains healthy fiber.
- Pit and slice the peaches. Dont' peel these either.
- When ready to serve, fill 4 dessert goblets with even portions of the frozen yogurt. Spoon the puree over the yogurt, and top with the peaches. Garnish the sundaes with the toasted almonds. Enjoy!
Easy and refreshing. A bright and tasty dessert that isn't heavy. Love the almond crunch. Perfect summer dessert.