Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious guilt free summer treat! From Prevention magazine.
Make and share this Peach Melba Sundaes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (or low fat, or caramel)
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Place the raspberries and their syrup in a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a smooth puree.
- Pit and slice the peaches. Don't peel; the skin contains healthy fiber.
- Pit and slice the peaches. Dont' peel these either.
- When ready to serve, fill 4 dessert goblets with even portions of the frozen yogurt. Spoon the puree over the yogurt, and top with the peaches. Garnish the sundaes with the toasted almonds. Enjoy!