A delicious guilt free summer treat! From Prevention magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 3 ripe peaches
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt (or low fat, or caramel)
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1Place the raspberries and their syrup in a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a smooth puree.
- 2Pit and slice the peaches. Don't peel; the skin contains healthy fiber.
- 3Pit and slice the peaches. Dont' peel these either.
- 4When ready to serve, fill 4 dessert goblets with even portions of the frozen yogurt. Spoon the puree over the yogurt, and top with the peaches. Garnish the sundaes with the toasted almonds. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt