Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Peaches and raspberries - two of my very favorites. Enjoyed in this delicious smoothie, it's hard to remember that it's good for you too!
- 4 peaches, pitted and cut into 1-inch pieces, about 2-1/2 cups
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries, about 1-1/2 cups
- 1 (6 ounce) container fat-free peach yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup peach nectar
- 3 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- mint sprig (optional)
- Arrange peach pieces in a single layer in a freezer-proof container. Cover; freeze until very cold but not frozen solid, about 1-2 hours.
- In a blender, combine peach pieces, raspberries, yogurt, nectar and sugar (if using). Puree until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour into four tall glasses, dividing evenly. If desired, garnish with mint.
Love the peach and raspberry combo! Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT8
This was simple and delicious, I used vanilla yogurt in place of peach but it was plenty peachy anyway - I would probably add a few more raspberries next time.
this is very good jumex makes a a can of peach nectar that i got at walmart i did add some ice cubes to my 1 helping and used canned peaches which arent as good but i got em this easy peezy lol deemade for zaar tour 8