Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light tasting dessert that is only 2 WW points. The prep time includes refrigeration time. A nocook dessert.
- 99.22 g packagejell-o sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 158.51 ml carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 354.88 ml water
- 177.44 ml dannon plain fat-free yogurt
- 532.32 ml fresh red raspberries
- 354.88 ml peeled and diced fresh peaches (3 medium)
- 88.74 ml Cool Whip Lite
- In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- Add water.
- Mix well using a wire whisk; blend in yogurt.
- Reserve 6 raspberries for garnish.
- Gently fold in peaches and remaining raspberries.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 6 dessert dishes.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite and 1 reserved raspberry.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.