Audrey M's Note:
This is a light tasting dessert that is only 2 WW points. The prep time includes refrigeration time. A nocook dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine dry pudding mix and dry milk powder.
- 2Add water.
- 3Mix well using a wire whisk; blend in yogurt.
- 4Reserve 6 raspberries for garnish.
- 5Gently fold in peaches and remaining raspberries.
- 6Evenly spoon mixture into 6 dessert dishes.
- 7Top each with 1 tablespoon Cool Whip Lite and 1 reserved raspberry.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 100.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g