4 hrs 35 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated 9-inch pie shell
- 2 1/4 lbs peaches, peeled and sliced or 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- 2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam, melted
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Line baking sheet with foil; place on rack in lower third of oven.
- 3Line 9-inch pie pan with dough; flute edges.
- 4Toss peaches with 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour and the ginger; spread in crust.
- 5Toss raspberries with jam.
- 6Spoon over peaches.
- 7In large bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup flour, 1/2 cup sugar, oats and nutmeg.
- 8Add butter; stir until crumbs form.
- 9Sprinkle over pie.
- 10Bake 1 hour, 20 minutes to 1 hour, 30 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and crumbs are lightly browned.
- 11Cool on rack.
- 12If desired, serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Pie
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 117.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g