Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "Mr. Boston All-New Official Bartender's and Party Guide". Great book!
- 8 ounces peach nectar
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 whole peach, sliced
- 3 ounces ripe raspberries
- raspberries, to garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender on low speed.
- Pour into highball glass and garnish with raspberries if desired.
This is so delicious. It is a great combination of flavors. I accidently bought apricot nectar but otherwise followed to ingredients exactly. Made for Photo Tag
THANK YOU ENGROSSED, for another beverage winner! I really enjoyed this one a lot, & although I did use frozen peaches & raspberries, I look forward to the time I can use nice tasting fresh fruit! [Made for Every Day Is a Holiday Cooking Game]
I realized when I already had everything else in the blender that I did not have any raspberries, even frozen. I used seedless raspberry preserves instead, and it was a great refreshing treat! Thanks, Engrossed! Made for Zaar Tag.