1/1 Photo of Peach Melba Mousse
A fabulous combination of flavors; serve it to special people!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled,pitted and quartered
- 158.51 ml raspberries, picked over
- 44.37 ml peach brandy, plus a little more for garnish (or you could use juice)
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml unflavored gelatin
- 0.59 ml almond extract
- 1.23 ml salt
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice
- 118.29 ml heavy cream, chilled
- 2 egg whites
- 1Puree peaches and raspberries with peach brandy in a blender or the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade (or use blender).
- 2Add sugar, gelatin, almond extract, salt and lemon juice, and blend well.
- 3Whip cream to soft peaks; fold into peach mixture and refrigerate for 1 hour or until just beginning to set.
- 4Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 5Stir half of whites into mousse, blending well.
- 6Fold in remaining egg whites, making sure there are no lumps.
- 7Spoon into individual dessert glasses or a serving bowl.
- 8Chill for 4 hours.
- 9To serve, drizzle a few drops of peach brandy over each portion.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 187.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: