Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From B&G canning mag.
- 2 1⁄2 cups peach nectar
- 1 cup raspberry puree (3 cups whole fruit)
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 7 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 ounces liquid pectin (2 pouches)
- In large pot combine peach nectar, raspberry puree and lemon juice. Stir in sugar.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Take off heat.
- Quickly add pectin and stir. Return to boil. Do a full rolling boil for 1 minute, stir constantly.
- Remove from heat, and skim off foam.
- Ladle into hot sterlized 8 oz jars, leaving 1/4 headspace. Wipe rims and add lids.
- Process in water bath for the time recommend for your altitude.
- ** Raspberry puree: place 3 cups raspberries in blender, cover and blend until berries are smooth. Press blended berries through a fine mesh sieve, discard seeds.