Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A new twist on the well known peach-raspberry dessert Peach Melba. It's preferable to use the seedless type raspberry jam in making this. I like it best after it sits in the fridge a few hours, allowing the sauce to thicken.
- 3 lbs large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam, melted
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- vanilla ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt (optional)
- Toss the peaches with the lemon juice.
- Combine the peaches with the raspberries, sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Toss gently and spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with spray.
- Drizzle the jam evenly over the top.
- Combine the flour and sugars in a bowl and cut in the butter until it resembles coarse meal; sprinkle over the top of the jam& fruit.
- Bake at 375°F 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Top each serving with a scoop of ice cream.
Yummy! The only change I made was to use Splenda for the white sugar and sugar free raspberry jam. Very good and easy, definitely a dessert I'll make again. Reviewed for RecipeZaar tag.