echo echo's Note:
A new twist on the well known peach-raspberry dessert Peach Melba. It's preferable to use the seedless type raspberry jam in making this. I like it best after it sits in the fridge a few hours, allowing the sauce to thicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs large peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam, melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- vanilla ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt (optional)
- 1Toss the peaches with the lemon juice.
- 2Combine the peaches with the raspberries, sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- 3Toss gently and spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with spray.
- 4Drizzle the jam evenly over the top.
- 5Combine the flour and sugars in a bowl and cut in the butter until it resembles coarse meal; sprinkle over the top of the jam& fruit.
- 6Bake at 375°F 45 minutes.
- 7Serve warm or cold.
- 8Top each serving with a scoop of ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g