Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on site for uses for pancake and waffle mixes. Peach Melba is such a delicious combo, coupled with crepes it is irresistible!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 118.29 ml seedless raspberry jam
- 432.33 g can peach slices in heavy syrup, drained
- 198.44 g can whipped cream
Quick Crepe Batter
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml buttermilk pancake mix (just add water type)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Quick Crepe Batter:
- Place the eggs, milk and oil into blender container, cover and process by pulsing several times.
- Add pancake mix and process until smooth. Scrape down sides of the container with a spatula; blend until smooth.
- Spray a 10” non-stick skillet with the non-stick spray.
- Heat the pan over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and pour 3-4 tablespoons crepe batter into the center of the pan, about 1/4 cup.
- Quickly rotate the pan tilting to coat the surface.
- Cook until the crepe’s center and edges appear dry and lightly browned. Carefully turn the crepe over and cook the other side.
- Turn out the crepe onto a plate; cover to keep warm if desired.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and almond extract in a small bowl with hand mixer until smooth.
- Place a crepe on the serving plate, spread with two tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture; repeat with the next 6 crepes.
- Top off the crepe cake with the last remaining crepe. Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature just before serving.
- Arrange peaches in a spoke-like fashion in the center; garnish with whipped cream along the outside edge. You could use fesh made whipped cream.
- Drizzle with raspberry jam.
- Cut into 6 or 8 wedges and serve with additional whipped cream and raspberry sauce.