Nana Lee's Note:
Found this on site for uses for pancake and waffle mixes. Peach Melba is such a delicious combo, coupled with crepes it is irresistible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream
Quick Crepe Batter
- 1Quick Crepe Batter:
- 2Place the eggs, milk and oil into blender container, cover and process by pulsing several times.
- 3Add pancake mix and process until smooth. Scrape down sides of the container with a spatula; blend until smooth.
- 4Spray a 10” non-stick skillet with the non-stick spray.
- 5Heat the pan over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and pour 3-4 tablespoons crepe batter into the center of the pan, about 1/4 cup.
- 6Quickly rotate the pan tilting to coat the surface.
- 7Cook until the crepe’s center and edges appear dry and lightly browned. Carefully turn the crepe over and cook the other side.
- 8Turn out the crepe onto a plate; cover to keep warm if desired.
- 9Repeat with remaining batter.
- 11Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and almond extract in a small bowl with hand mixer until smooth.
- 13Place a crepe on the serving plate, spread with two tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture; repeat with the next 6 crepes.
- 14Top off the crepe cake with the last remaining crepe. Cover and refrigerate.
- 15Bring to room temperature just before serving.
- 16Arrange peaches in a spoke-like fashion in the center; garnish with whipped cream along the outside edge. You could use fesh made whipped cream.
- 17Drizzle with raspberry jam.
- 18Cut into 6 or 8 wedges and serve with additional whipped cream and raspberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Crepes Cake
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.4
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 440.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 46.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g