Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a WOW worthy desert that can be made ahead with basic pantry ingredients and assembled at the last minute before serving.
- Beat eggs, butter, salt, flour, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Heat an 8 inch skillet; spray or brush with butter as needed to prevent sticking. Add 2 T of batter and tilt to spread. Cook over moderately low heat until lightly browned on both sides, turning once.
- Crepes may be made ahead and kept wrapped in the refrigerator for several days or even frozen.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and almond extract until smooth.
- For each crepe spread about 2 T of filling. Fold in half and then in half again. Place 2 or 3 crepes on each plate with points touching. Sprinkle about 1/4 c of peaches and drizzle with raspberry jam and top with a dollop of whipped cream.