- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint raspberry ice cream or 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve 4 peach slices for garnish.
- In a blender or food processor, purée remaining peaches along with the reserved peach syrup and lemon juice.
- Spoon the purée into each of 4 dessert dishes.
- Add scoops of ice cream or sherbet.
- Garnish each dish with ¼ cup of the raspberries and a peach slice.