Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make dessert with ice cream, peaches, and fresh raspberries.
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint raspberry ice cream or 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Reserve 4 peach slices for garnish.
- In a blender or food processor, purée remaining peaches along with the reserved peach syrup and lemon juice.
- Spoon the purée into each of 4 dessert dishes.
- Add scoops of ice cream or sherbet.
- Garnish each dish with ¼ cup of the raspberries and a peach slice.
Maybe you should try it, you might like it...or try to develop a sense of humor.
Have not tried it just thought the title was kind of offensive
Did try this recipe, did not like the flavor combination. Would give it a 1 star rating since it was easy to prepare.