Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this recipe in the Scandinavian dessert cookbook.I've been making this for years.
Make and share this Peach Melba recipe from Food.com.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 peach, halved
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons red currant jelly
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- Heat raspberry jam until warm (not boiling). Place the scoop of ice cream in the bottom of a sherbet glass.
- Top with raspberry jam
- Cover with a peach half.
- Spoon on red currant jelly and Grand Marnier.
- Serve and enjoy!