1/1 Photo of Peach Margarita
A yummy sounding drink for the summer or anytime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay the salt out on flat saucer or plate.
- 2Rub the outside rim of 2 margarita glasses with 1 lime slice and roll the outside of the glass rim in the salt. Only salt the outside of the glass.
- 3Combine the tequila, peach schnapps, blue curacao, lemon and lime juice and the sugar with ice and shake in a cocktail shaker for at least 30 seconds.
- 4Strain drink into margarita glasses.
- 5Garnish each glass with lime slice.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: