- 3 lime slices
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the salt out on flat saucer or plate.
- Rub the outside rim of 2 margarita glasses with 1 lime slice and roll the outside of the glass rim in the salt. Only salt the outside of the glass.
- Combine the tequila, peach schnapps, blue curacao, lemon and lime juice and the sugar with ice and shake in a cocktail shaker for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain drink into margarita glasses.
- Garnish each glass with lime slice.
- Serve immediately.