Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy sounding drink for the summer or anytime.
Make and share this Peach Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- Lay the salt out on flat saucer or plate.
- Rub the outside rim of 2 margarita glasses with 1 lime slice and roll the outside of the glass rim in the salt. Only salt the outside of the glass.
- Combine the tequila, peach schnapps, blue curacao, lemon and lime juice and the sugar with ice and shake in a cocktail shaker for at least 30 seconds.
- Strain drink into margarita glasses.
- Garnish each glass with lime slice.
- Serve immediately.
This is very good but very tart. I didn't put salt on the rim cause I don't like it. Thanks Sarah_Jayne. Made for Newest Zaar tag