Recipe by SusieQusie
Another low fat, tart variation of the hundreds of other yogurt pies. It tastes so wickedly good that I don't feel cheated out of my dessert because I'm cutting down on fat in my diet. Cooking time = freezer time.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (I use 'zaar Basic Graham Cracker Crust)
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free peach gelatin mix
- 2 (4 ounce) cartons peach yogurt (I use Dannon Lite n' Fit with Fiber 4 ounce size)
- 1 (6 ounce) cartonvanilla cream yogurt (I use Blue Bunny Lite 85)
- 2 cups mangoes, diced (2 ripe mangoes)
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (optional, see note)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat-free whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Make your favorite 9 inch graham cracker pie crust. Bake & cool.
- Mix together (1) 4 ounce carton of the peach yogurt & the gelatin mix (Jello). Stir till gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir in remaining 2 cartons of yogurt.
- Fold in mango pieces.
- Incorporate whipped topping.
- Spread in prepared crust, cover & freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Let thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes before slicing.
- **** Note: This makes a rather tart pie. If a sweeter flavor is desired, toss the mango dice with 3 packets of Splenda before adding to yogurt mixture.