1/1 Photo of Peach Mango Tea Sangria
Chef PotPie's Note:
This started out as a red wine sangria from DIIYnetwork, but I re-invented it for our Independence Day holiday this year. We enjoyed it. And it's not too sweet, which makes us happy! Don't forget, the fruit packs a punch, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- 2Remove from heat. Add teabags and allow to steep 2-3 minutes.
- 3Cool completely.
- 4Add sugar, using more or less than the recipe according to your taste. Pour into the pitcher.
- 5Slice and chop the fruit and add it to the pitcher.
- 6Top off the pitcher by adding the white wine.
- 7Allow the flavors to blend in the refrigerator overnight and serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Mango Tea Sangria
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mango-peach tea bags