Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This started out as a red wine sangria from DIIYnetwork, but I re-invented it for our Independence Day holiday this year. We enjoyed it. And it's not too sweet, which makes us happy! Don't forget, the fruit packs a punch, too!
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Add teabags and allow to steep 2-3 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Add sugar, using more or less than the recipe according to your taste. Pour into the pitcher.
- Slice and chop the fruit and add it to the pitcher.
- Top off the pitcher by adding the white wine.
- Allow the flavors to blend in the refrigerator overnight and serve over ice.
Easy to drink! My DH called it fruit punch! I used Crystal light green tea natural peach mango. So no need to steep and cool. Used a mix of fruit including mango and peach. The picture should tell all. Made for ZWT5. Gracia. :)