1/1 Photo of Peach Mango Smoothie
Swiped shamelessly from About.com's section on Latin/Caribbean Food. "When the temperatures climb, cool off with a cold peach and mango smoothie. It's a great way to enjoy local peaches when they are in season."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the mango, peaches, and nectar into a blender.
- 2Slice the lime in half and squeeze the lime juice from both halves into the blender.
- 3Blend all ingredients together until desired smoothness.
- 4Serve immediately or chilled.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Mango Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 68.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g