Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Swiped shamelessly from About.com's section on Latin/Caribbean Food. "When the temperatures climb, cool off with a cold peach and mango smoothie. It's a great way to enjoy local peaches when they are in season."
- 1 medium mango (peeled, seeded, chopped)
- 2 small peaches (peeled, seeded, chopped)
- 1 cup peach nectar or 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 lime
- Place the mango, peaches, and nectar into a blender.
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze the lime juice from both halves into the blender.
- Blend all ingredients together until desired smoothness.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
Great refreshing drink for a warm summer evening. Made as directed using Mango nectar! After the first glass, I decided to add a twist, and added a shot of coconut rum. HMMMM! That hit the spot!! Made for ZWT9 and "The Apron String Travelers"
A great way to start off the morning! I used just peach nectar, 1 peach and half a mango. I did add in about 5 ice cubes to make this nice and smooth and cold! Thanks! Made for ZWT 2013 by team Hot Stuff.
Oh my stars! Was this ever good! I used peaches that I had frozen with a small amount of sugar in pint bags. I used one bag of peaches, the lime, the mango and 1 1/2 cups skim milk (since I had no nectar of any kind). Fabulous! made for ZWT9 Soup-a-Stars