- 1 (24 ounce) jar mangoes, slices
- 3 large firm ripe peaches, peeled and chopped (or use 1 20-oz. bag frozen sliced peaches, thawed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark rum
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain mango slices, reserving 1/2 cup liquid. Process mango slices and peaches in blender until smooth. Pour peach mixture into a large container.
- Process reserved mango liquid, cream of coconut, and lemonade concentrate in blender until smooth. Add coconut mixture and rum to peach mixture, stirring until combined. Use immediately.
- Process 3 cups peach mixture with 2 cups ice in a blender until smooth.