Recipe by AZPARZYCH
I got this recipe from Borzynski's Farmers Market in Sturtevant, WI...
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Delish! Sooo glad this recipe made two loaves -- there will be plenty for breakfast and snacks plus some to share with my wonderful neighbor. Used the food processor to chop the peaches as they didn't mash well by hand. These loaves turned out moist and full of flavor -- my house smells wonderful. Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag, July, 2013.
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1 egg, beaten
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml orange peel, grated
- 354.88 ml peaches, mashed and sprinkled with lemon juice
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed
- 354.88 ml pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, buttermilk, butter, orange peel, peaches, and brown sugar.
- Add peach mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until moistened; stir in nuts.
- Spoon mixture into 2 (8x4) loaf pans that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.