Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chilling time (at least one hour) is not included in prep/cooking time. Recipe source: Southern Living (July 2007)
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) container sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix (such as Cystal Light)
- 3 cups water
- 1 (33 7/8 ounce) bottle peach nectar
- Remove 1 lemonade tub from container (reserving remaining tubs for another use).
- Combine lemonade mix, water and peach nectar in a pitcher.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour and serve over ice.
A lovely, refreshing, sweet summer drink. My family and I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for posting.
I made this using Italian pear necter in place of the peach as that is all I had, it was still wonderful! thanks for sharing hon, this is a great refreshing drink!...Kitten