- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- mint sprig (for garnish)
- peach slices (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the peaches, sugar, and water to a boil, and then simmer until the sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then strain through a sieve, pressing to extract as much juice as possible.
- Stir in the lemon juice, and serve in tall glasses over ice.
- Garnish with mint or peach slices.