1/3 Photos of Peach Lassi
A wonderful fruity beverage based on an easy to make peach puree. The Lassi is spiced by a hint of Cayenne. You can vary the amount of peach puree and Lassi mixture to have a more thinner Lassi styled beverage or thicker to have a more peachy refresher. Refreshing on a summer afternoon as a beverage or after a dinner as a dessert of a different kind. You can make the peach puree in advance, but "hide" it in the fridge, because if someone will find it, it will be gone before you can use in this Lassi.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 1/2 ounces peaches (about 4 small or 2 medium sized peaches)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons lime peel, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 1 peach, cut into wedges
- 4 lemon balm leaves
- 1Make the peach puree: Pit the peaches, cut into pieces and put into a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients for the puree and mix until smoorth.
- 2Put peach puree into fridge and cool.
- 3Make the Lassi: put all ingredients for the lassi into a blender and mix until foamy.
- 4Make the Peach Lassi: arrange the peach puree in 4 glasses. Carefully add the lassi on top of the puree.
- 5Put peach wedges for decoration on skewer and decorate the peach lassi with it. Decorate each glass with a lemon balm leaf.
- 6Don't mix the Peach Lassie. Serve them with a spoon, so that everyone can mix it or not.
- 7Note: if you like the spicy notes, you can add more cayenne to it.
- 8Note: you can sub the lemon balm leaves by peppermint leaves.
- 9Note: cooking time does not include cooling time.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Lassi
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 28.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon balm leaves