Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
My mom used to make this when i was a kid. you can make it with apples, blueberries i've even made it with chocolate chips for a desert but peach is my favorite. everyone always asks for the recipe.
- mix together dry ingredients then add egg & milk. pat crust into 13 x 9 pan.
- place 28oz. drained can peaches over dough.
- beat eggs, then add all other ingredients beating after each addition. pour over peaches.
- mix with hands until crumbly. sprinkle over custard. use all of the streusel.
- bake 350 degrees for 35-40min. cool completely. i like to eat this at room temperature or from the fridge.
I have made this delicious dessert twice now, and it was a hit both times! Even though there are three components to prepare, the whole thing is put together in next to no time! To save even more time, I didn't bother washing the bowl or mixing blade between components. (Just didn't find it necessary!) Both times, I used canned peaches. Instead of using one 28 oz can, I used two, and didn't feel that the additional peaches overwhelmed the dessert at all! Everyone raved about this delicious recipe, and I can't wait to try out different fruits! Thanks so much!
Loved this recipe. Followed it exactly except I used fresh peaches and nectarines. Very easy to put together. I think I'll try using blueberries like you suggest. Thank you for a delicious recipe.