Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
No. This is NOT the powdered soft drink that kids love. Someone will love it, but I guarantee you that it will not be your kids. Well, one would at least hope!
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 3 ounces carbonated lemon-lime beverage (I used Sprite)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cranberry juice
- ice (as needed)
- Stir together vodka, schnapps, pineapple juice and cranberry juice and pour over ice into a tall glass.
- Gently add sprite soft drink and stir gently.
This is a VERY good drink!! A nice fruity taste. You cannot taste the vodka in it which is one thing I like about it. I don't like tasting the alcohol in a drink. This will definitely be a regular drink for me.
sounds very much like a drink they serve at ruby tuesdays called a ruby's relaxer. I love it. Does have a kick though lol!