I've been on a Jello shot kick lately and my most recent experiment turned out awesome. Prep time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) box peach Jell-O
- 1 cup peach nectar or 1 cup juice
- 1 cup peach schnapps, I used Creme de Peche but it won't let me post it that way
- 1Bring peach nectar to a boil (I used the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes).
- 2Pour in jello powder and stir until dissolved, add the creme de peche.
- 3Divide among 12 2 oz portion cups or shot glasses and place in fridge till set.
- 4If you want to make them peaches and cream shots add a little whipped cream on top when serving.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Jello Shots
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: