Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I've been on a Jello shot kick lately and my most recent experiment turned out awesome. Prep time does not include chilling time.
- 1 (3 ounce) box peach Jell-O
- 1 cup peach nectar or 1 cup juice
- 1 cup peach schnapps, I used Creme de Peche but it won't let me post it that way
- Bring peach nectar to a boil (I used the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour in jello powder and stir until dissolved, add the creme de peche.
- Divide among 12 2 oz portion cups or shot glasses and place in fridge till set.
- If you want to make them peaches and cream shots add a little whipped cream on top when serving.