Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Another yummy recipe I got from my sister, Jeannine. (See also "Sister's Vegetable Casserole"). This is easy to make and very good on a hot summer's day! The prep time is so long only because of the cooling and chilling periods.
- 1 package peach Jello
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Mix together the peach jello, boiling water and cream cheese, then cool.
- Add the sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add the crushed pineapple, along with the juice.