Recipe by mandabears
This is an easy smooth mousse or jello mold dessert. I got it from my friend Sherrie.
- 2 boxes peach Jell-O
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (1 medium) can peach slices in heavy syrup, undrained
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add peaches, sour cream, ice cream.
- Mix well, then pour ingredients into blender and blend until completely combined, about 15 seconds.
- Pour into bowl or a mold sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate over night.