Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Sugar-free jam. Strawberry Jam made with same instructions but use 1 quart cleaned strawberries. Also have recipes for Apple Jelly, Grape Jelly, Peaches in Orange Juice, French Pickles, Sweet Spiced Pickles and Tomato Sauce.
- 1 quart peach, peeled
- 3 -4 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 box dry pectin
- Cook crushed peaches in a pan.
- Mix in lemon juice, pectin and artificial sweetner.
- Bring to boil and boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and keep stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour into half pint jars to within 1/4 inch from top.
- Seal and store in the refrigerator.