Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
There wasn't much in the way of how long or how much, but my guess is 1 quart and about 4 hours prep time. But , fresh peaches? Ain't it worth the time? The final "cooking" time is the freezing time.
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed peach
- Place gelatin in small saucepan; pour 1/4 cup of the water on top and let soak for 5 minutes.
- Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in remaining water.
- Add condensed milk, half-and-half, vanilla and peaches to gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Blend mixture well and scrape into a 13x9-inch baking pan; freeze for 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and place in chilled mixer bowl; beat until smooth.
- Return to pan, cover with foil and freeze until firm.
- Preferably overnight.