Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
So good, and refreshing. Always a family pleaser.
- 5 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups milk
- 2 cups mashed fresh peaches
- Beat eggs until frothy; add 1 cup sugar and beat well.
- Add condensed milk, evaporated milk, and vanilla, mixing well.
- Pour into freezer can of a 5 quart hand turned or electric ice cream freezer; add milk.
- Turn about 5 minutes or until custard is thick.
- Combine peaches and remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Remove dasher, and add peaches to cream mixture.
- Return dasher to freezer, and freeze mixture according to manufacturer instructions.
- let ice cream ripen about 1 hour.