Recipe by Amberngriffinco
At the peak of the season, this is refreshing, sweet and satisfying.
Top Review by princesskim
My entire family really enjoyed this ice cream! It was so easy to make and had a wonderful taste. I like the fact that it's more of a vanilla ice cream with pieces of fresh peach throughout, rather than a peach flavored ice cream where the fruit has all been pureed. Thank you for a wonderful recipe!
- 3 cups sliced peeled peaches (1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peaches in blender or processor, process till finely chopped.
- Combine peaches and remaining ingredients into large bowl. Pour peach mixture into freezer can of an ice cream freezer; freeze according to mfg directions. Spoon ice cream into a freezer safe container, cover and freeze 2 hrs until firm.
- 1/2 C = 1 serving/ per serv: 125 cal/4g fat (2.5g sat), 1.8g pro/21.3 g carb/1.2 g fiber/20mg sod/53mg calc.